Get a customized quote
Please fill out the form below and one of our account managers will contact you shortly.
Two unemployed brothers walked away with a $1 million prize for creating the best-liked commercial during the Super Bowl, thanks to a consumer-generated contest hosted by Doritos® maker Frito-Lay. Doritos® turned to SCA to fix their promotion budget and secure promotional risk coverage on the $1 million prize.
- Generate excitement surrounding the Doritos brand.
- Maximize the number of people watching the commercials during the Super Bowl.
- Launch a nationwide contest asking people to shoot their own Doritos commercial.
- Post the five best commercials online and ask consumers to vote on their favorite.
- Air the top two commercials, based upon the consumer vote, during the Super Bowl.
- Award $1 million if one of the commercials ranks first in USA Today’s Ad Meter.
- One of the Doritos commercials, “Free Doritos,” ranked first and earned its creators $1 million.
- SCA paid the $1 million prize to Doritos within two days.
A Few Partners Who Like to Win
© 2017 SCA Promotions |
SCA is not an insurance company and does not issue insurance policies. SCA offers promotional event prize promotions under Texas insurance code chapter 1810.