Get a customized quote
Please fill out the form below and one of our account managers will contact you shortly.
Looking to leverage their sponsorship of the College Football Playoff, Eckrich worked with SCA to create the “Eckrich Million Dollar Football Challenge.” Each week, a college football fan would be able to try out his or her football skills in hopes of winning the grand prize.
- Keep Eckrich top-of-mind while football fans are shopping for tailgating items.
- Use sponsorship to reach consumers nationwide.
- Promote the contest via point of sale advertising, national media and local market radio, press releases, social media, and a mobile sampling tour.
- Designate a different premiere game each week as the $1 Million game.
- Invite fans to register at eckrichfootball.com and choose one each week to throw a football into a target from 25 yards away.
- Award $1 Million if the football goes through the target. If it does not, allow the contestant to try again from 10 yards away for a year’s worth of free groceries.
- Choose one contestant to win a trip to the national championship game and try the $1 Million throw at the game.
- Eckrich received nearly 1.5 million entries.
- Fans visited the site multiple times to increase their chances of winning, reinforcing the Eckrich brand each time they visited.
A Few Partners Who Like to Win
© 2017 SCA Promotions |
SCA is not an insurance company and does not issue insurance policies. SCA offers promotional event prize promotions under Texas insurance code chapter 1810.