Get a customized quote
Please fill out the form below and one of our account managers will contact you shortly.
McDonald’s® and its agency teamed up with SCA in order to create excitement around the Disney movie, “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man’s Chest.” By using on-pack game pieces and interactive instant win games across multiple channels, McDonald’s was able to build an unprecedented communication hub for their promotion.
- Increase late-night sales at McDonald’s.
- Develop multilingual Web sites for the promotion.
- Collect entries through multiple channels including online, SMS (text messaging), and IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Provide customers with a game code on specific menu items.
- Customize the Web site to have a “night-time” look and feel in the evenings.
- Offer extra “late-night” codes for purchases made between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m.
- Playable Flash-based game that allows consumer interactivity.
- Utilize SCA’s technology to enable an interactive instant win promotion that receives entries across multiple channels.
- Record-breaking promotion that exceeded expectations in terms of volume of plays.
- “By enabling entry via each of these channels, SCA technology gave McDonald’s maximum reach with this one-of-a-kind interactive promotion. Typical programs feature one entry channel only, which limits the environment in which consumers can interact with a brand. For McDonald’s and Disney, no matter who or where you are, as a consumer you could interact with the promotion, resulting in a favorable experience and impression of both McDonald’s and Disney.”
- Consumers spin a “captain’s prize wheel” for a chance to win daily prizes such as Volvo automobiles, Sony PSPs, iPod Prize Packs, Magellan Roadmate™ products, movie soundtracks and much more.
A Few Partners Who Like to Win
© 2017 SCA Promotions |
SCA is not an insurance company and does not issue insurance policies. SCA offers promotional event prize promotions under Texas insurance code chapter 1810.