Get a customized quote
Please fill out the form below and one of our account managers will contact you shortly.
Wendy’s Canada gained national publicity when it awarded a fan $1 Million CAD during a live Canadian Football League half time show. TSN, the station that broadcast the game, turned to SCA to create the high value, high interest promotion that grabbed the attention of CFL viewers.
- Promote Wendy’s partnership with TSN and the CFL.
- Increase sales in Wendy’s restaurants.
- Boost viewership of the CFL on TSN.
- Advertise the promotion on Wendy’s tray liners and during CFL broadcasts on TSN.
- Register customers by inviting them to play an interactive online game.
- Choose one person to kick a 50-yard field goal during half time of a nationally televised game.
- Team with SONY to provide prizes if the contestant makes field goals shorter than the $1 Million mark.
- Award $1 Million for a successful 50-yard kick, paid by SCA.
- Brian Deisbourg, who was randomly chosen from over 200,000 entries, thrilled the crowd when he made the $1 Million kick.
- “We were thrilled with the results!” said a representative for TSN. “Wendy’s saw a significant increase in sales and our half time show had much higher ratings than the game itself. SCA was a pleasure to work with””
A Few Partners Who Like to Win
© 2017 SCA Promotions |
SCA is not an insurance company and does not issue insurance policies. SCA offers promotional event prize promotions under Texas insurance code chapter 1810.