Dice Roll – Brazos Valley Bombers
In order to attract and retain sponsorship dollars, sports teams need to find ways to provide value that their sponsors can’t find elsewhere. The Brazos Valley Bombers, a Summer Collegiate Baseball Team in Texas, used the “Kia Soul Roll” promotion to drive traffic to their sponsors, Fedstar Credit Union and Sterling Auto Group, and and to generate free media exposure.
- Drive traffic to the dealership and the credit union.
- Create entertainment between innings.
- Collect email addresses for future marketing efforts.
- Invite fans to register at either of the sponsor locations.
- Choose one fan before each home game to win a family pack of four tickets and attempt the dice roll.
- Award a new Kia Soul to the contestant who rolls the winning logos.
- A single mother who had never before owned a new car rolled the winning logos!
- “The promotion was tremendously successful! We made the front page of the local paper and were featured on the nightly news and radio stations on four major outlets,” said a representative for the Brazos Valley Bombers.
- “Customers enjoyed the added entertainment between innings, the team received hundreds of new email addresses and we accomplished our goal of driving traffic to both sponsors.”
- “SCA Promotions is the industry leader in my opinion. They not only helped our team by giving us creative ideas, but they are always there to help us through the entire sales process. The prize coverage was very affordable and the payout for the promotion was quick and simple! I would recommend them to any team looking to add some FUN to their season.”