Hutcheson Ford – Conditional Rebate
Missouri dealership, Hutcheson Ford, wanted to create an annual promotion and decided the Big Game would be the perfect event. They turned to SCA Promotions for prize coverage and offered customers the opportunity to win a full refund on their purchase if the opening kickoff of either half of the Big Game was returned for a touchdown.
- Create a promotion that can become a yearly tradition.
- Gain loyal customers.
- Encourage car shoppers to visit Hutcheson Ford.
- Offer a refund to customers who purchase a vehicle between January 29 and February 1 if the opening kickoff of either half of the Big Game is returned for a touchdown.
- Draw one name from a pool of customers who took a test drive during the promotional period to win $25,000 or a new vehicle if the kickoff is returned for a touchdown.
- Advertise the promotion via web banners, Facebook, online auto web sites, Google AdWords, radio, and television.
- Hutcheson Ford awarded $400,000 in rebates when the opening kickoff of the second half of the Big Game was returned for a touchdown!
- “We definitely feel that this promotion was a huge success, specifically because our customers were able to win. If getting our name out there was the goal, it’s been achieved! We’ve been lucky enough to receive press from all corners of the state, including Fox 2 News in St. Louis and ABC 17 in Columbia, MO. In the process, we’ve also created some lifelong Hutcheson Ford advocates, which is a priceless achievement,” said a representative for Hutcheson Ford.