Visible Vault – Community Credit Union
Community Credit Union, the main stage sponsor of a local arts and music festival, wanted a promotion to help raise brand awareness. They offered the chance to win $10,000 using SCA’s Visible Vault™ at their festival booth while avoiding the risk of a payout. When there was a winner, Community Credit Union gained exposure and SCA wrote the check!
- Increase brand awareness.
- Encourage traffic to festival booth.
- Create excitement with a big cash prize.
- Display Visible Vault with combination keypad at festival booth.
- Advertise the chance for two players to win $10,000 each through publications, announcements, banners, and videos shown onstage.
- Encourage contestants to guess the six-digit code to unlock the vault for the grand prize.
- Spread buzz by word-of-mouth once there is a winner.
- Offer a variety of gift certificates as secondary prizes.
- The contest response exceeded expectations with nearly 7,000 attempts to “crack the vault.”
- Community Credit Union was very excited to have a winner and pleased at the success of the promotion.
- Excitement grew within the festival as people heard about the winner!
- Kim Miklis, the Senior Communications Officer for Community Credit Union said, “We received a tremendous amount of exposure with the Visible Vault! We look forward to more exciting promotions in the future with SCA! It was great!”
Looking for some other ideas? Click here for our Bank Marketing Guide – 8 Game-Changing Ideas for Bank Marketers